This post is two weeks over due, as I was caught up with the crazy school workload. In any case, I do hope this still reached out in time to my readers.
On the 23rd of March, I was invited by AsiaRooms.com for its launch for its search for Singapore’s next social travel star. The winner from this search stands to win up to $10,000 worth of cash and prizes and also to debut on AsiaRooms.com brand new YouTube channel.
How to participate?
- Grab your best pal and create a short video, maximum of 3 minutes in length, of your own room review.
- Demonstrate your passion for travelling and eye for details that make a holiday and hotel stay fun and memorable.
- Submit before 11 April and get your friends to vote for you on AsiaRooms.com Facebook page!
Who should participate?
- Resident of Singapore
- Above 18 of age
- Active on Facebook
- Have a bubbly personality, an adventurous spirit, and a love for travel
- Fluency in English
- Have the ability to bring to the camera a unique and distinct personality
More details on the rules can be found on AsiaRooms.com’s Facebook contest page.
Here are some files to help you with your video:
- [Backgrounder] The Right Room – What’s in it for you.pdf
- [Backgrounder] Guide to filming the Right Review Video.pdf
- [Press Release] AsiaRooms on the Hunt for SG Social Travel Star.pdf